We are adding to our group!
- Have at least 2 years professional training experience (200+ students)
- Have a professional certification -- CPDT or IAABC preferred, or working toward certification
- Love teaching people
- Love dog behavior research, helping owners enhance their relationship with their dogs, use R+ methods, are open to learning new techniques
- Looking for P/T hours (evenings/weekends/ daytimes available)
- Love working independently
- Have client references
- Are in college working toward an Animal Sciences or Veterinarian degree
Please forward your resume to email@example.com and please include a cover letter letting us know your goals, some of your favorite trainers/behaviorists and anything else you'd like us to know about you.